A message to our valued clients.
As we all gain more control over our current version of normal, we want to re-communicate to our customers and partners that during this difficult time we have put very specific measures in place to ensure we can continue to provide the best services to you and protection to our staff.
On March 19th, Governor Newsom directed all residents to stay at home with an exception to those who are essential to California’s infrastructure. Since 4Creeks serves critical industries like agriculture, solar, construction and municipalities, we are exempt from this ordinance and our services are necessary to keep our economy going during this critical time. We are open for business and have a remote workforce set up that is extremely efficient in getting your work done in a timely manner. Within two days of the order we were able to transfer 80% of our workforce remotely and still operated above our company efficiency goal for the month of March 2020.
We have placed some guidelines, as many businesses have, in order to protect our staff from exposure and to ensure that we are doing our part in flattening the curve. Some of our current guidelines include:
- Normal business hours with all staff available from 8am – 5pm Monday – Thursday and 8-12pm on Fridays.
- We have restricted in person meetings and have created zoom calls for all reoccurring meetings. All staff members have their phones set up as they would in the office for easy accessibility.
- We have limited the amount of staff in our office. All staff members who are in our offices are more than 6ft apart from one another (following the CDC guidelines).
- Any staff in our office is getting lunch delivered by local restaurants in order to lower the risk of exposure for everyone (for more information, visit our social media pages for our Loyal to Local promise).
- Our survey and construction management services will continue to operate with additional protective gear and equipment cleaning procedures in place.
- All of our engineers are committed to the deadlines set by our clients. We are pleased to be partnering with our local public agencies or outside organizations, who remain committed to our community and have been exceptional to work with during this time. We have always prided ourselves on our ability communicate with you immediately and discuss a solution to ensure you project is done in a timely manner and will continue to do so.
These guidelines will be in place until the social distancing, CDC guidelines and work from home policies have been lifted by our government. In addition, our board is meeting weekly to ensure we are on top of new protocol and news so we can continue to serve our clients to the best of our ability.
We value our clients, the important work that we are doing and the ongoing relationships we are building with you. 4Creeks is here in solidarity with you and believe that we will get through these uncertain times and come out stronger and ready to tackle any project need you have.
Loyal to Local.
We are only as strong as those around us. Local businesses are owned and operated by our neighbors. Behind every local business we have the opportunity to embrace a connection through relationships of people whose livelihood depends on us, through the support of each other and an understanding that in working together we all succeed. We genuinely celebrate when our neighbors succeed and deeply mourn when they must shut their doors. It is our goal with the Loyal to Local campaign to do our part, in whatever capacity possible, to share our appreciation for local businesses that make our community special.