A message to our valued clients.
As we all adapt to a new normal, we want to communicate how valuable you are to us. 4Creeks remains committed to the essential services we provide during this difficult time. We have put very specific measures in place to ensure we are available to you and that your projects are completed to your expectations. We pride ourselves in our ability to respond to our client’s needs in a timely manner and will continue to do so.
Below are our guidelines that ensure we are operating at full capacity:
- Normal business hours with all staff available Monday-Thursday from 8am – 5pm and Fridays from 8-12pm.
- We have limited in-person meetings and have Zoom calls for all reoccurring meetings. All staff members can receive phone calls in the same manner as their desk phones.
- Conference room layouts have been updated with maximum occupancies reduced to ensure safe distancing (Following CDC guidelines).
- Our field staff (survey crews, CM’s, etc.) will continue to operate with additional protective gear and cleaning procedures in place.
- Our entire team is committed to continuing to meet the deadlines established in our contracts.
Our Executive Team will meet weekly to remaining proactive and stay on top of any new protocol, until further notice.
Our clients, staff, and community continue to be our top priorities. 4Creeks is here in solidarity with you and remains confident that we will get through these uncertain times and come out stronger together.
Loyal to Local.
We are only as strong as those around us. Local businesses are owned and operated by our neighbors. Behind every local business we have the opportunity to embrace a connection through relationships of people whose livelihood depends on us, through the support of each other and an understanding that in working together we all succeed. We genuinely celebrate when our neighbors succeed and deeply mourn when they must shut their doors. It is our goal with the Loyal to Local campaign to do our part, in whatever capacity possible, to share our appreciation for local businesses that make our community special.
4Creeks Loyal to Local Investment
Over the past 3 weeks, we’ve been investing in our local business during this difficult time.
follow along with us