Akers & Riggin Street Improvements at Ridgeview Middle School.
This project was completed to install a new traffic signal at the intersection of Lovers Lane and Tulare and extend Tulare Ave. approximately ½ mile to McAuliff. This intersection was also completely reconstructed as part of the project. This was a long-needed improvement within the City to provide west-east connectivity in the southeast quadrant of town. Lovers Lane is a major arterial and Tulare Avenue is a collector within the City. 4Creeks hired TJKM to perform the traffic signal design for the intersection. 4Creeks staff performed all other design services. The following design services were completed as part of the project:
- Utility mapping and coordination
- Street improvement and accessibility design
- Median design and modifications
- Storm and sewer design
- Traffic signal design
- Street light system design
- Striping and signage design
- Complete plans, specifications, and estimate package for bidding purposes
- Construction assistance services during construction
Construction of this project is nearly complete. Some utility conflicts occurred during construction with existing utilities but overall construction progressed smoothly with minor modifications. project. Construction of this project was just completed.
- Civil Engineering